1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newest UO Patch 70.57.1 - released today - allows bigger screen with UOSteam

Discussion in 'ServUO Discussion' started by Tasanar, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Tasanar

So the newest client, released today for the CC, allows 1280x720 and all others to work! No edits needed.

Stuff outside of old view though takes a little longer to load. Check it out though!

2. Tasanar

Also, since the new patch GM Tasanar has never looked better.

TUX.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Milva

Admin Moderator

Oh good they fixed the tux items :)

4. Shazzy

Shazzy Active Member

Nice :]

5. Nadious

Nadious Member

Tasanar, does it support Razor / UoSteam without the option to stretch the screen? I know that they had released larger resolutions in the client a few versions back, but neither Razor or UoSteam supported it natively, without using the screen stretching option. If you used it, you could actually get the large screen (without the black tiles) but as you said, the draw distance was still an issue. (I think there was a thread on here discussing how to remedy that as well.... not sure if that has been resolved yet.)

I'm just curious if you still have to use the stretch option, or can you turn it off and actually get the large displays without it? I'm still running 7.0.56.0 and it doesn't.

6. Tasanar

You need to update one more and it will work from inside the games options.

It is now supported with UOSteam. The patch released on real UO yesterday fixed it. Now as far as 2x stretching no idea. Remember the client will only refresh so far out right now.

Update, go into the game, click on Options, click on the EYE icon and tinker with it. You will see what I mean. I only tested with UOSteam.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  7. Nadious

Nadious Member

Sweet. I'm gonna give it a shot. I figured I'd ask before I went through the hassle of upgrading. :D