Hello community,

Just in case I am overlooking I do not seeing any fields that are growing Bales of Cotton. I searched all the main areas as there were and am not finding any. None near Moonglow or Skara Brae and a couple other areas that use to have them available. Can I place these in the world to spawn? Moreover, I got a message speaking about Fall is coming and whatnot, I am thinking I need to modify the time, just not sure where. Thanks!

-Adam

use- [add xmlspawner farmable - add the spawner dbl kilik it then click the arrow(the gold colored one) right after the word farmable on the spawner gump. Another gump should pop up with all the farmables to chose from. When you click one of those it will replace farmable with whatever you pick.

use- [add xmlspawner farmable - add the spawner dbl kilik it then click the arrow(the gold colored one) right after the word farmable on the spawner gump. Another gump should pop up with all the farmables to chose from. When you click one of those it will replace farmable with whatever you pick.

Thank you very, very much I appreciate it greatly, I'm able to Spawn them now :) For the seasonal aspect of the game, if the date for certain events and notices are not in sync, how do I correct this? And one last side-question please. Gains, both Skills and Stats, are they faster by default in Servuo? And if so, am I able to change them to what is current in UO? Thank you again!!!!

v/r

Adam

Back