Started a UOR server last night and none of the players (including myself) are getting any music past the login screen. Any time a new 'music state' is entered (changing region, entering combat, etc) it just cuts off the login music and that's that. Only change I made was in the 'current expansion' file I put in UOR as instructed. I've searched the web and these forums specifically, and the only related thing I've found is this https://www.servuo.com/threads/bgm-not-working.2584/ , which is out of date as that file is no longer set up that way. Also, I did what it said as much as I could and nothing changed. Not getting much on Discord; people are just saying it's Razor that's blocking the music, even though on a previously started TOL server (also by me), using the same Razor client and setup, the music worked fine. Help!