So I'm not really making a shard here but I need some help with some issues. I'm totally new to ServUO, scirpting C#, pretty much everything. Really what I'm doing is hosting a D&D campaign for me and my friends on our private forum. I've played UO for over 15 years and thought it would be a fun way to add some visuals to the campaign. I decided I would make a test shard and take screen shots of "scenes" I've set up to help describe the scenario my friends will be facing in the D&D world.

So with that long description here is what I really need help with. I would like to be able to keep the NPCs/Mobs I place from moving so I can take a screen shot of them. I use the admin command to freeze them but, when I log out and then log back into the test shard they are unfrozen and moving around the screen. I would like to be able to log in and set them up and come back and finish setting up the scene later if I have to. Is there a way to freeze them and it save them in the position i left them in? So when I log back into the test shard the NPCs/Mobs I've previously placed are still frozen in place so I don't have to start the process all over again? Also is there a way to turn the NPC/mobs so they are facing the way I want them to face?

Like I said I'm a total noob to all this. All I've done for my UO experience is be a player never an admin so the commands are totally new to me.

put them on a spawner set to 0 spawnrange and 0 homerange set them blessed if they start fighting each other (lol it happens )Neshoba_2-6_21.35-1.jpg

Thanks guys. Big help

I've got a new question. For some reason most of the map on my test server is covered in snow is there a way to revert it back to normal grass tiles?

Thanks guys. Big help

I've got a new question. For some reason most of the map on my test server is covered in snow is there a way to revert it back to normal grass tiles?
Here is a script that i use written by Felladrin. add to customs folder, reboot and use command [changeseason summer can also say spring, autumn, winter. It will change the season only in the facet you are in.

Attachments

• ChangeSeason.cs
    2 KB · Views: 8
hmmm changed certian things but didn't get rid of the snow. Guess I'll have to download an older client.

Unless there's a reason you use older clients, the newest client just had the snow removed. OSI changes their client for the seasons every year. So if your downloading an older client make sure it was one that was released in the summer lol.

public class MapDefinitions
{
public static void Configure()
{
/* Here we configure all maps. Some notes:
* 1) The first 32 maps are reserved for core use.
* 2) Map 0x7F is reserved for core use.
* 3) Map 0xFF is reserved for core use.
* 4) Changing or removing any predefined maps may cause server instability.
*/
RegisterMap(0, 0, 0, 7168, 4096, 0, "Felucca", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
RegisterMap(1, 1, 1, 7168, 4096, 0, "Trammel", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
RegisterMap(2, 2, 2, 2304, 1600, 1, "Ilshenar", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
RegisterMap(3, 3, 3, 2560, 2048, 1, "Malas", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
RegisterMap(4, 4, 4, 1448, 1448, 1, "Tokuno", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
RegisterMap(5, 5, 5, 1280, 4096, 1, "TerMur", MapRules.FeluccaRules);

RegisterMap(0x7F, 0x7F, 0x7F, Map.SectorSize, Map.SectorSize, 1, "Internal", MapRules.Internal);
this is how I set Mine to be spring year round and all facets have full leaves on trees and I forget which number I changed

props a npc with hair or item you want it will give the ids for it is a few of them in the bodytable file but its not very descriptive and there a gump art drop in here also that gives the ids for everthing in game give Me a sec and Il find the thread
(edit 5 minutes later)_ this thread its a handy little tool
https://www.servuo.com/threads/showart-gump.9091/

Last edited:
Back