If you made these as Items (which i think you did) you could use them for easy permanent labeling deco, Distribute a version of your art.mul with them to your staff and a version without them to your players. Then only your staff could see the custom label items.

Hey this is actually a good idea. Now I can number or add letter+number codes onto my map where I have an idea or want to do something. Then I can write in notepad exactly what I had in mind and mark it with the number or code I marked on my map. Previously I was using codes in notepad but I only had x,y,z coordinates to point to the location. With these I can get a better visual idea for exactly where I want specific things.

If you made these as Items (which i think you did) you could use them for easy permanent labeling deco, Distribute a version of your art.mul with them to your staff and a version without them to your players. Then only your staff could see the custom label items.
This is also a great idea, combined with my idea you could have a private staff section on your forums with the number/codes so fellow staff know where things are or what to do where.

Last edited:
Yep yep...I use them to label custom region control rooms. Name of area the XY cords... I build these rooms out of sight and out of reach of players.

Back