I am working on cleaning up some old quests I found on RunUO. I can't write scripts but I am getting better at modifying them. There are tons of old quests that just need some tweaking...

I am working on a Zelda Quest I found and ran into an odd body style problem. The final critter is Ganon, using body style 796. He was an invisible, Horde Minion Large, so I changed it to body 255, a Yomotsu Elder.

Anyone know why the Horde Minion Large, body 796, would be invisible? Alive and corpse was invisible. He had no health bar, no object handle. Easy enough to change - but seemed odd to me.

I

Also, if anyone is interested I can upload the quests as I go. What would be the proper forum to release someone else's, updated, quests? Some have credit in the script, many do not.

Attachments

• Ganon.cs
    2 KB · Views: 3
Try adding

using System.Collections;
using Server.Targeting;

into the using statements at the top with the original 796 body type.

I tried that and he is still invisible...kind of interesting fighting an invisible critter, targeting the blood stains ha ha...

Anyway, I changed it back to a body that works. Just seemed odd that it does not.
...ahh got it... it is an EC problem. I signed in on classic client and there is a giant horde minion. There must not be an EC version of him. Not a script problem - a client problem :)

Back