A small but unique server based on a Dungeons & Dragons type playstyle. I have been working on this server for the past 16 years playing around with systems from races, classes, spell systems, class abilities, different crafting systems, leveling systems, experience system, and much much more. I have been known through out the years in the community for my work with animations from the old RunUo forums as JoshW to Vertigo on UoPixel to here with my animation submissions. Its not a huge server it isnt live at this moment and doesnt have staff just playing around with a dream and an idea. Exploring what can be done with UO. I use RunUO 2.6 core system with a minor edits to core. I would like beta testers to come and give views and opinions on game play and experiences they have. Nothing real fancy will have to download Client files which may take abit dont have a fancy patch system and heavily modified client files. If interested send me a private message.
1.png

List of Features:
1. Custom Map(s).
2. Race System: Human, Elven Types: Grey, Drow, Wood, High. Dwarven Types: Mountain, Dark (Duergar). Orcs, Gnomes Halflings.

3. Class System: Elf Classes just as example:(Archer, Bard, Bladesinger, Cleric, Druid, Priest / Priestess, Ranger, Soulbow, Spelldancer, Warrior, Wizard, Merchant. Classes will aslo get special abilities example a barbarian will get a ability called bezerk giving him quick health regen and increased damage.

4. Levels & Experience system: You gain experience points from almost everything you do. Casting spells gaining a hit on melee attacks to crafting. Gaining experience you will rise in levels which gives perks to how many followers you may get for a druid for example and gaining in stat cap and skill cap.

5. New Crafting Systems: Separated Leather working from tailoring now it is a separate craft and skill from tailoring. Enchanting: You can now create enchanting scrolls to enchant your equipment. Race specific crafting: Only certain races can craft certain armors and items like elven chain mail. Gem crafting this is a crafting system set up to craft special armor from the shards of gem dragons. Transmutation turning one crafting material into another.

6. New types of Armor: Added cloth armor for spell casters. Felt that jus using leather was to boring so created cloth armor with different types of cloth with different types of cloth are used. Scale mail armor added. Hide armor added for Barbarian type players out there. Fur Armor ok sounds silly but its the tiger pelt armor and hide armor are things like hell hound hides and polar bear hides for armor.

7. Unique Spell Systems: Druid (a full 64 count spell system for druids), Warlock (64 spells), Arachnomancer (32 spells), Cleric (32 spells), Priest (32 spells), Bard (20 spells), Shaman (32 spells) and your normal mage and necromancer paladin spells but bushido and ninjitsu are a bit different changed them a bit bushido is now modified into a dark paladin called a Avenger so he gets those spells and ninjitsu is now assassin spells.

8. Character Specialization: You have a choice on things like Alignment, Religion for priests and certain clerics which affect your spells and things.

9. Probably one of the LARGEST collections of custom monster animations out there.

10. Town ownership. You can build your own town and run its government.

I'm always working on this lol its more of a project for fun get ideas dont have a dedicated paid server to run on so its in beta.

UPDATE:
1. Dwarven, Halfling, Gnomes and Dark Dwarfs (Duergar) now have own animation for size and accompanying equipment animation to match (some equipment isn't allowed due to restrictions).

2. Class systems are about 40% done only special abilities are left to finish (have to remember I'm one person doing all this lol ).

3. Added Ancient Dragon Forging Craft, allows you to craft weapons from the scales of Gem Dragon Scales.

4. 3 Major types of Dragon kind Metallic Dragons, Chromatic Dragons and Gem Dragons (Similar to D&D) all can be skinned for there special dragon scales. If lucky there is a very rare treasure drop Orb of Dragonkind which allows the possessor to control a dragon with out animal taming or animal lore skill for its specific type of dragon (Extremely rare drop).

5. Spell systems 70% complete just need to finish priests spells.6 different Deity's so around 20 spells left to finish out of 120 spells each unique to each god.

6. Ever evolving systems adding things all the time from new pet training systems to squire systems etc. Trying to make this like a Dungeons and Dragons play style as close as possible so will find alot of D&D items in game.

Back