Hello everyone,

This might be a impossible task but I'm working on a patch collection and are missing some patches.

Im missing all the ones from "Ultima Online: Third Dawn" named: uotd_win32

Example:
uotd_win32_2-0-8_b54.rtp
uotd_win32_2-0-8_b54.pat
uotd_win32_2-0-8_b55.rtp
uotd_win32_2-0-8_b55.pat

And also the 3D ones from "Ultima Online: Ages Of Shadows" named: aos3d_win32

Example
aos3d_win32_4-0-0a.rtp
aos3d_win32_4-0-0a.pat

And same status on "Ultima Online: Lord Blackthorn's Revenge" named: lbr2d_win32 and lbr3d_win32.

If you have any of them I would be really happy.

After I've scavange the net for patches, I found the following:
gold_win32
( 1-25-35g to 5-0-8-4 ) - found them all at uosecondage.com
aos2d_win32 ( 4-0-10a to 6-0-14-3 )
uoml_win32 ( 4-0-11c1 to 5-0-9-1 )
uosa_win32 ( 6-0-14-4 to 7-0-24-2 )

/Grim

Last edited:
Thanks for the ideas.

Necr0potenc3 have collected all the EXE files for different clients, but it is the whole patches Im looking for. I have several of them collected.

I did not find any RTP/PAT files in the "poor man's Resource Link" I think they are very hard to come by. OSI / EA have taken down the old patch servers, presumably around 2014 when they switched to Broadsword.

I send an example in a zip file. If you are running patch.bat with administrator privileges, you will see what I mean. (This is a demo with real files from client 1:25:35 updated with four patches to 1:25:36. It also adds new files in this process not only the client.exe update, there is also possilbe to make own RTP/PAT it is a standard format used by many games )

/Grim

Attachments

• client_patch.zip
    746.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Thanks for the ideas.

Necr0potenc3 have collected all the EXE files for different clients, but it is the whole patches Im looking for. I have several of them collected.

I did not find any RTP/PAT files in the "poor man's Resource Link" I think they are very hard to come by. OSI / EA have taken down the old patch servers, presumably around 2014 when they switched to Broadsword.

I send an example in a zip file. If you are running patch.bat with administrator privileges, you will see what I mean. (This is a demo with real files from client 1:25:35 updated with four patches to 1:25:36. It also adds new files in this process not only the client.exe update, there is also possilbe to make own RTP/PAT it is a standard format used by many games )

/Grim

I also am looking for the complete patches. 1.23.0 through 1.23.41b. Any ideas?

I've searched the whole internet o_O for new patch files and couldn't find any new ones :(
There seems to be a huge gap for patches before Age of Shadows.
The only ones I found were the UOGOLD patches, but these seem to be only for the first map and no uotd client files.

Back