Ingromar submitted a new resource:

Orcs redone... - Different Orcs.

I don't know about all of you, but the orcs currently in UO are a bit boring, I decided to change them up a bit without replacing the original orc files.... these orcs are base off of the brigand and are both male and female orcs..
there is an Orc grunt, lowest on the totem pole.... Orc Raider, Orc Captain, an Orc Mage, Shaman, Scout, Rider, which rides a tiger, and an Orc Lord, as well as an Orc Lord that Rides a Worg, and of course the Worg itself...
I added a modified Names XML file you can... Also added the tiger fur which was missing.

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• Orcs.7z
    27.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I just added this and it was super easy to do just drag and drop for the orcs and replaced the names.xml. Only one error on newtiger.cs line 128 I had to change from TigerFur to TigerPelt and it all works and looks great. Thank you.

I just added this and it was super easy to do just drag and drop for the orcs and replaced the names.xml. Only one error on newtiger.cs line 128 I had to change from TigerFur to TigerPelt and it all works and looks great. Thank you.
There was probably a tiger fur on Delboy/furys tiger lol my bad I'll throw that in there with it. Glad you like it have not made anything on here since 2011 or 12 something like that back on runuo... trying to shake out the cobwebs...
The tiger fur has been added....

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got these errors....I commented them out but what is the fix? I like that they can heal.

ServUO - [ServUO - Ultima Online Emulation] Version 0.5, Build 7178.27446
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 9 errors

Errors:
+ Orcs/Mobiles/NewOrcCaptain.cs:
CS0115: Line 93: 'Server.Mobiles.NewOrcCaptain.HealChance': no suitable method found to override
+ Orcs/Mobiles/NewOrcScout.cs:
CS0115: Line 13: 'Server.Mobiles.NewOrcScout.HealChance': no suitable method found to override
+ Orcs/Mobiles/OrcLord.cs:
CS0115: Line 94: 'Server.Mobiles.OrcLord.HealChance': no suitable method found to override
+ Orcs/Mobiles/OrcMage.cs:
CS0115: Line 12: 'Server.Mobiles.OrcMage.HealChance': no suitable method found to override
+ Orcs/Mobiles/OrcRaider.cs:
CS0115: Line 92: 'Server.Mobiles.OrcRaider.HealChance': no suitable method found to override
+ Orcs/Mobiles/OrcRider.cs:
CS0115: Line 12: 'Server.Mobiles.OrcRider.HealChance': no suitable method found to override
+ Orcs/Mobiles/OrcShaman.cs:
CS0115: Line 12: 'Server.Mobiles.OrcShaman.HealChance': no suitable method found to override
+ Orcs/Mobiles/Worg.cs:
CS0115: Line 9: 'Server.Mobiles.Worg.HealChance': no suitable method found to override
+ Orcs/Mobiles/WorgRider.cs:
CS0115: Line 96: 'Server.Mobiles.WorgRider.HealChance': no suitable method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Heal chance was most likely a old method for healing, could check around and find mobs that currently use healing and try replacing it with that method

I'm using HealChance like this and it works fine. I like that they don't always get the heal off as they would if I just adjusted Hits.

public override double HealChance { get { return 1; } }

Back