xG00BERx

I am currently looking for someone who wants to make a OSI Accurate 100% + little bits of custom to adjust for OSI's failings!

There is currently no server out there that offers such a thing! If anyone would like to accompany me please message me! I can do almost all of the coding!

There is very little I cannot do! I am mainly looking for someone willing to fund it and do all of the financial stuff such as donations, forums, etc and I will do all of the in game work!

This will be an Owner/Owner Partnership and since I just want to deal with making the server work I expect no pay WHATSOEVER! I expect no donation cut WHATSOEVER!

Hopefully I can find someone if you are interested please let me know! If not, move along ;)

Hey! I might be interested in making my shard into what you're looking to dig into. I have a nice budget and many resources and would love to speak with you more about this!

Feel free to let me know what you have planned etc via private message.

Not sure if your still interested but here at CrackGaming we want to make one of the best OSI like shards out there. Lets see what we can do. Pass by and give me a PM.

Back