1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awaiting Feedback Ossein Ram / Dread Warhorse

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Globba, May 11, 2018.

1. Globba

Globba Member

Ossein Rams can learn no specials at all if you overwrite their magic ability. They should get all options and it shouldnt remove life leech.... currently it removes everything...literally everything ruining the pet...

Dread Warhorses can only learn 1 special 1 AoE they should be able to learn 2 and an AoE since they have no built in abilities.

2. Dexter_Lexia

Moderator ServUO Developer

According to this:

https://stratics.com/w/index.php?title=User:BrianFreud/12

Ossein Ram has no trainable weapon specials. Also, he does not lose Life Leech when I train a different magical ability. I confirmed on EA that when special moves are added as a package due to its magical ability, and you remove that magical ability, you lose the weapon abilities as well.

For the dread, the rule is they can learn one magical ability (non mastery types), one area effect, one special ability, and 2 weapon special moves, but no more than 3 of any of these. So, what your doing is your adding an AOE, the weapon special, and not taking into account its magical ability, which is defaulted as magery.

3. Globba

Globba Member

The Ram: https://stratics.com/threads/good-necro-pet.388576/

You can see that this player put Armor Ignore on his live OSI ram. He gave it Necromancy / Life leech / Armor Ignore

The dread was my mistake: I had take one out with poison breath and one without it and got the two mixed up when I was training them. Apologies on that one.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 12, 2018 ---
    Dread damage is bugged: 20 20 40 = 80 should be 40 20 40

dreadbug.jpg

4. Dexter_Lexia

Ok, then I'll need to know which weapon special package they get. That website had it at no weapon specials.

5. Dexter_Lexia

6. Dexter_Lexia

So, someone needs to go on EA and tame one, and reply with the weapon special package. I don't have the means to do so at the moment.

7. Globba

Globba Member

Hey, I am traveling SE Asia at the moment so I am not able to do this : Could someone else check it on Test Center with an Endless Journey account for Dex?