OHV VPS
Fri. Feb. 24 I bought A VPS KVM From OVH.com, The cloud ram 1

1/ After several attempts to make my purchase, I contacted there support.
I was told they was having some problems with there web site but that my purchase went through. TWICE. I was now being doubled billed. They promised to get it fixed by Monday... As of Tue... Not fixed yet.

2/ Through out the weekend I was having trouble Off and on, logging in to there main page, my control panel. By Sunday I was told there was nothing more they could do, they did not know what the problem was.
Essential I was double billed for a product I could not use.

3/ Monday I call again to there support and talk to yet again another person. This time his advice was contrary to the advice given so far. he fixed the problem on there end with my e-mail and I was in.
Mind you he said the problem was on there end, but it was now fixed.

4/ after enjoying my new found freedom of logging in to my control panel I attempted to log into my KVM windows 2012 r2 server.
The password block did not recognize my keystroke.?
Again I call support and was told they will need to trouble shoot the problem. After a short time it was fixed and I was in, now to my new server.

5/ the fix lasted one day... I am now told there is nothing they can do... I am to contact Microsoft for support.
In short I used OVH.com, I am double billed for a product I can not use. OVH support has Ben completely incompetent and left me with nothing but empty pockets.

Last edited:
Today is wed. March 1st. It would seem all is well.
I can now access my server, I never contacted Microsoft as was suggested by the OVH support team and it would seem OVH found a way, to once again fix there mess.
I have logged in several times and for now it seem all is well.
In the last 6 days there was 7 support tickets generated many e-mails with general questions and answers and way to many phone calls to there support line.
:(

Back