Resource icon

OWLTR 4.0 for ServUO Pub 54 2

No permission to download

rhasce

Jan 10, 2017
Shard Name
play.uoquest.com
There is actually and it worries me because players can see it as well, but they cannot change the options, I mean it is not a terrible problem about the control panel, but the player able to crash server it is not that great :)

Hammerhand

Mar 26, 2013
You should be able to comment out the OWLTRBOD command section in the ControlCenter.cs
Lines 106 through 112 should do the trick

rhasce

Jan 10, 2017
Shard Name
play.uoquest.com
Sweet Thanks so much, that is fast service right there :)

Yvan Major

Nov 13, 2015
So it is possible to add OWLTR on latest ServUO? I mean this is what Im using: https://www.servuo.com/archive/servuorepack.803/
Well you cannot use it like it is now, but you can add what you want in it easyer than before. I have a small problem to solve the Taming BOD because they are using mobiles instead of a craft table of items but for anything like woods, minerals and such crafting materials it's easyer. The carpenter, tinker, alchemy, etc... BOD's are included in the latest distro and it is easyer than older version to add your own materials, BOD's, rewards, etc...

Dramoor

Apr 4, 2014
For the Reward Gump on the new collections.....Are we able to add a string for the tooltip or is that set for clilocs only? Anyone know?

RewardCollection.Add(new BODCollectionItem(0x13E3, 1157219, 0, 10, SmithHammer));

pall

Aug 20, 2014
Shard Name
Ultima Iberia / Renegados UO
whats the correct way to install thiss in a clean server? overwriting the files?

pall

Aug 20, 2014
Shard Name
Ultima Iberia / Renegados UO
owlr error.JPG i have this problem :S any idea? can you help me to fix it?

Attachments

alchimyst

Apr 25, 2016
I would recommend you *very* carefully merge it. There are a ton of changes to playermobile and the BOD system. Sorry I can't be of more help, I'm in med school now and have zero time.

Dramoor

Apr 4, 2014
View attachment 10972 i have this problem :S any idea? can you help me to fix it?
First you need to never overwrite. You should be merging files. Also. You don't really need "carpenterbod" or "fletcherbod" anymore since they have their own systems now. (you added them in anyways instead of noticing they are there and removing those files)

LimpBizquick

Apr 22, 2016
I tried all the fixes here. None worked for me. My problem is carpentry wont use anything but normal boards / logs. I have tried using oak all the way up to petrified. All give the message "You dont have sufficient wood to make that." I have tried with both boards and logs.