1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OWLTR

Discussion in 'Script Support' started by Cody, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Cody

Cody Member

I'm looking for some help with merging/updating my file with the latest repo I have mods done for OWLTR and FS ATS. I'm having difficulties with merging the bulk order systems together.

2. Lokai

Moderator ServUO Developer

Option 1: Don't update with the latest Repo changes.
    Option 2: Go through each or your files one by one, manually merging updates from the Repo to the corresponding files.
    Option 3: Start with clean copy of latest Repo, then manually merge your OWLTR and FS ATS changes into that. (This might be the best option if you commented the changes you made as you did them.)

Beyond those 3 options, there is not much else other than placing the shotgun up to the monitor and pulling the trigger.

But seriously, if you also have specific error messages, you are welcome to post those and see if they can be fixed one at a time.

Just please don't blindly merge changes from the Repo without saving your code, then post a million error messages here. Merging will not work well that way.

3. Cody

Cody Member

i really think most of the errors are just with trying to update bod system.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2017 ---
    although i think i fixed the bods i have errors with merges now.

4. dracana

dracana New Member

Cody, I have merged most of OWLTR in to make it work with latest repo (except as noted below). I have not fully tested everything, but I am not getting errors when compiling. If you post the errors you are getting, I may have gotten around them already.

I am only stuck on the OWLTR BOD rewards,. Distro rewards went to a cliloc only format, if using the new BOD system. The only way I see to include the OWLTR rewards is to add new cliloc values for them. Have you worked on that piece yet?

5. Hammerhand

Hammerhand Active Member

Most of the OWLTR reward items are custom w/ no clilocs available. You would have to create new clilocs for them, create a patch & pass that to your players.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1