pandora box

sabor

Jul 20, 2019
okay so I dont have anything to do with pandoras box I was wondering if I could get the links and how to do everything to get pandoras box to work we recently started a new shard and we need to get pandoras box so we can make some cool stuff thank you for the help in advance

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
1 post for information is really enough- your posting this 3 times isn't needed. When those who have the time or information can help they will.
A quick search would also help https://www.servuo.com/threads/pandoras-box-3-download.794/ when you add the UOP folder to your game folder, be sure when creating your profile in pandoras-point it to that folder.

sabor

Jul 20, 2019
i seen that thread already and I did all of that and never got an app to run pandora

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
It's in zip forum did you unzip it? If so Pandora has an exe to run it

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
you ran the exe and had a problem? what problem did you have

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Did you add the converted UOP folder in your game folder? when creating your new profile point it to that folder - you did download the pandoras box from the link above?

Reactions: Regnak

Kahn

Jul 9, 2016
OK did all the above and when I select the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic" with the converted MUL file folder in it......it tells me the folder doesn't contain valid MUL files. Am I supposed to replace the UOP-MUL files in UO Classic with the converted MUL files? Or am I missing something else?
Post automatically merged:

It won't let me make a new profile.....not sure if this is the problem, but it did state above to create a new profile and run.
My problem is when I go to DECO I can't see any items.....no floors, walls, stairs, fences.....I see nothing. Now I can place a wall, but Have to go through them until I find the right one and I can see it once it is placed.

Last edited:

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Point pandora to the converted mul folder-(which you added in your game folder) I was also pointing to the game folder and found the correct way-then the items will show .

Kahn

Jul 9, 2016
Yes.....got it to work thanks. But I will spell it out for others, because I spent 30 minutes to an hour trying to figure this out.
After you have placed the "Converted UOP Folder" in your Ultima Online Classic folder.
1. Right click on Pandoras Box icon on the Task Bar at the right bottom of the computer....not the one on the left.
2. Click on "Options"
3. Click on "Advanced"
4. Under UO Files Management there is purple letters (mine are) and it says "Click here to manage how Pandoras box locates the UO files.
5. Under "Custom UO Folder" click "Set"
6.Find and click on the "Converted UOP Folder".
7. Click "OK"
8. Close all boxes and reopen Pandoras.....walla.....done. IF NOT.....I don't know what to say....lol

I had already created a profile and did not have to make a new one, so if you already have a profile that one will work.

Reactions: Quasar