Hi,

I'm getting the following message from Pandora's Box when I load it now that I upgraded my client to the newest client. I point it to the directory but it just

upload_2016-11-21_17-12-18.png

does this:

upload_2016-11-21_17-13-5.png
and then the error:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the registry key 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online\1.0' is denied.
at Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.Win32Error(Int32 errorCode, String str)
at Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.CreateSubKey(String subkey, RegistryKeyPermissionCheck permissionCheck, RegistrySecurity registrySecurity)
at TheBox.Common.MulManager.WriteRegistryKey(String path)
at TheBox.Common.MulManager.SetCustomPath()
at TheBox.Common.MulManager.FixClientPath()
at TheBox.Common.MulManager..ctor()
at TheBox.Options.Profile..ctor()
at TheBox.StartingContext.LoadProfile(String name)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeConstructor(Object[] args, SignatureStruct& signature, IntPtr declaringType)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at LightCore.Activation.ReflectionActivator.InvokeConstructor(ConstructorInfo constructor, IEnumerable`1 arguments)
at LightCore.Activation.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(Container container, IEnumerable`1 arguments)
at LightCore.Registration.RegistrationItem.<>c__DisplayClass1.<ActivateInstance>b__0()
at LightCore.Lifecycle.SingletonLifecycle.ReceiveInstanceInLifecycle(Func`1 newInstanceResolver)
at LightCore.Registration.RegistrationItem.ActivateInstance(Container container)
at LightCore.Container.Resolve(Type typeOfContract, String name)
at LightCore.Container.Resolve[TContract]()
at TheBox.Pandora.Main(String[] args)

Back