I installed last version of pandora's box in ServUO forum , I converted my UOP files.
But when I open the Pandoras Box it stucks in Creating New Profile loading splash.
And It does not open.

Hi , I have had some problems with pandoras box. This is what I do I use a lower set of client files I believe 7.20 or so then in my pandoras box I set them to that directory. This works for me hope this helps . Also open setup as admin .

I extract them to this folder but It still same :( I have Ultima Online 2D Client also in my computer , Is this Can be problem?And how can I change the directory of Pandora's Box?
upload_2017-3-11_20-18-37.png

Usually the problem is that the language selection gump tends to come up behind the profile gump. You need to be able to select the language before you can get any farther. Check your taskbar to see if there are 2 icons, then hold the mouse cursor over each one, then click on the one for the language selector. After that, you should be good to go.

Oh I got it , I open the old client once , then Pandora and it works. than I close the old client and open the latest one it still works. I think problem is new client..

Back