In mobtypes.txt there is a body value for a peacock mount, i was curious if anyone had the mountedID for this ethereal mount?

Done and in and they are frikin sweet Lagatha made Us a regular and a statsmount for them and which dragon is it ?? We have the new diablo dragon

Done and in and they are frikin sweet Lagatha made Us a regular and a statsmount for them and which dragon is it ?? We have the new diablo dragon

This one
upload_2018-5-14_16-15-34.png
an ugly mount, in my opinion.. you sit too far back on it.. and on the spider too.. looks funny, and this one doesn't run, it ??Hovers??
[doublepost=1526329561][/doublepost]and if anyone is interested. the spider
upload_2018-5-14_16-25-26.png
MountedID: 16074
Another that you sit too far back on.

Last edited:
yea that's the one We called diablo its kinda cool it glides across the ground the tarantula makes it look like Your lowriding lol:p

What does the code look like to implement this?
Depends on what you want, if you want this to be an ethereal mount or a regular mount. Take a standard mount script and change the ids. You dont have to reinvent the wheel. We dont yet know what Mythic has planned for this yet so there are no specs on it.

I far as I can tell, there is no death animation for this so if you use it as a regular mobile or mount, when it dies it will just look like it freezes.

public class EtherealPeacock : EtherealMount
{
public override int EtherealHue { get { return 0; } } ///allows player to hue

[Constructable]
public EtherealPeacock() : base( 41152, 0x3ECF ) //// ids
{
Name = "Ethereal Peacock Statuette";
}

public EtherealPeacock( Serial serial )
: base( serial )
{
}