Fixed Pet and detect hidden in Feluccia Ruleset/ Siege Ruleset

LordFenris

Knight
Jul 21, 2014
Operating System
Windows Server 2019
ServUO Version
latest
In recent days, we've caught an interesting aspect on our shard. Let me add that we have the Siege ruleset enabled.

Race: human.
A pet with the ability to detect hidden.
The pet reveal everyone around with the owner in Felucca and any other continents except lands with Trammel Ruleset

Race: Elf,
A pet with the ability to detect hidden.
The pet reveal everyone except the owner in Felucca and any other continents except lands with Trammel Ruleset

In both cases, nearby blue and red characters are revealed, regardless of race or hidding skill.

According to the information also confirmed on the uo.com website, passive detect hidden should not reveal group members and allied members of factions within Felucca (I assume that in the case of an emulator it should apply to continents with the Felucca ruleset set) and to Siege (all continents).

Currently, the player's pet reveals other allied characters and, in the case of the human race, also the owner himself. Trammel Ruleset is not affected

LordFenris

Knight
Jul 21, 2014
Correction - however, the elf who owns the pet also reveals
this pet.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry because something unstylistically came out in the last post - just wanted to add that we tested the problem again in more detail, and the problem with his pet owner disclosure applies to both races - both human and elf.

Last edited:

Dexter_Lexia

Admin
ServUO Developer
Jul 3, 2014
USA
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Donate money to this user
This is most likely connected to your issue with AOE spells.

Dexter_Lexia

Admin
ServUO Developer
Jul 3, 2014
USA
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Donate money to this user
Yea dude, make sure your up to the current version. Its working fine for me.