Hello to all sorry to bother ya'll again but I cant seem to find the +1 to pet level deed! not the +1 to followers max I have that one lol and help with a link would be great and ty :)

im justing the NPC info for pet leveling and I have the BIO's in aswell I didn't see the deed in what ya gave me for the pet level deed :( and most all that stuff I have

looked around and I don't see one publicly available, but should be easy enough to make.
might take me a few days to get around to it though.

Try this. I'm at work but I know the system, i used an old player level script and modded it for basecreature. It should compile and should work. If not post errors. :)
[doublepost=1503707273][/doublepost]Ok, just got home, yeah this wont work.. LOL. i will try again :)
[doublepost=1503723444][/doublepost]Well this is as far as I got! lol. Made the item with the target, the only thing im struggling with is calling the check level correctly. I can force a level change on a pet however it doesn't apply the attributes or anything else, so it has to be done through checklevel in PetLeveling.cs
here is what i have so far and the check level, maybe @zerodowned can finish the missing piece. lol

Attachments

• PetLeveling.cs
    12.1 KB · Views: 43
  • PetLevelItem.cs
    3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Back