BeFunky_red_dragon_banner_by_xXErinDragonXx.jpg.jpg

To connect go to uodraconianrun.com Port 2593

On 2/21/2015 was the official launch date to play test "Draconian Run".

"Draconian Run" is a PVP shard that is both difficult and challenging . There is no Felucca, but all the other facets are Fel ruleset, that means even the Young are fair game outside of New Haven. There is no insurance, so your items maybe looted if you die. The vendors will not buy your loot. Your house is vulnerable to thieves. The only guard zone is in New Haven.

To balance the difficulty out characters are given the chance to enhance their equipment via Enhancement Stones, Imbuing, Spell crafting, Rune Crafting, and Enhancement Deeds that looted off Champion class creatures. Other lootable types of deeds are Evo pets and weapons, Bless Item, Skill, Stat and Item Enhancement Deeds and many more.

Players who tame pets can lvl and breed them. There is also Level item deeds that again, can be found on Champion class creatures. Though the doors and chest on houses can be picked Players can increase their security by placing high level locks and/or traps on the doors and chest.

There is no skill caps, to go beyond 100 the player must use Power Scrolls, but power scrolls must be used in order before the next level powers scroll can be used ie: to use a 110 power scroll you must first use a 105 and to use a 115 you must have used a 110 first. Also skill enhanced equipment can take you skills well beyond any max the character has with each piece of equipment having a cap of 100 per enhancement.The cap on stats is 250, but again with stat enhancing equipment players can easily exceed that.

Draconian Run uses the GGS/ROT systems, this is to do 2 things 1) balance out the equipment enhancements and 2) to have a system that is set up so each players choice on what skills he/she works on will make his/her character template truly unique.

As a reward for continuous play, for every 75 minutes logged in the character will recieve a 5000 gold check in his/her bank. Also there is a bring a friend reward system in place.

Draconian Run is set up for players to create their economy off trade of their good, skills, Ect... The only NPC vendors selling goods for gold will be the ones that are already placed. There will not be any bulk vendors that accept DCs or gold, so to get bulk resources characters will be required to find player vendors or farm them the old fashion way.

For all those who do give it a try and are kind enough to give me some feed back I am using FaceBook for postings at this time. You can post your remarks there at facebook.com/uodraconianrun

Last edited:
Doesn't sound like my normal cup of tea, but do you have a website and connection info to share? :D

ouch!!! thought that was in there. ia am using an facebook page at the moment for the web postings I have edited the post with how to connect

Back