I know this is a simple question . But for the life of me I can not find where player res protection time is at
in the servuo server or scripts. I have searched the website and googled multible times. My problem is that when you die. there is no time to get your body before creatures attack you. and i want to add a timer or increase the time it already has. but i can not find the script it is in . or it should be in.
thanks for any help you can give me.

You want to find a safe resurrection script. I think xanthos made one. Basically this will make you immortal for 60 seconds ( can be longer) so you can get your body.

You could also add a corpse summoner script that will allow you to bring your body’s to a safe area ie banks and loot your corpse there.

You want to find a safe resurrection script. I think xanthos made one. Basically this will make you immortal for 60 seconds ( can be longer) so you can get your body.

You could also add a corpse summoner script that will allow you to bring your body’s to a safe area ie banks and loot your corpse there.
Thanks so much i will look for that script.

There is a corpse stone script on this page, but keep in mind they only bring the first corpse https://www.servuo.com/threads/rez-stone.6479/#post-41836
This is an old script which Hammerhand scripted,(safe res necklace) but.... there could be errors which you would need to work out. Haven't seen the Safe Res script in some time, but maybe some one has it :) Or an updated AnkhPendant script- there is also an AnkhPendant script in ServUO but is not for safe res.

Attachments

• Ancient Pendant of Resurrection.cs
    2.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
There is a corpse stone script on this page, but keep in mind they only bring the first corpse https://www.servuo.com/threads/rez-stone.6479/#post-41836
This is an old script which Hammerhand scripted,(safe res necklace) but.... there could be errors which you would need to work out. Haven't seen the Safe Res script in some time, but maybe some one has it :) Or an updated AnkhPendant script- there is also an AnkhPendant script in ServUO but is not for safe res.

Thanks for the info and the script Milva I couldn't find the script either but found it in a old shard that was given away . so i will repost it for others .

Back