Out of curiosity, does anyone know where it decides on player npcs if the player can modify the gear on the paperdoll? Was trying to figure that out. Thanks!

Its Sends a Gump...in Gumps folder..PlayerVenderGump...The Gear Customizing Gump is contained within this Gump File

Hmmm, Are you talking the old gear gump in the old system where u could just pick this item and color?

I was stating that if u open their paperdoll, you can just pull stuff off and place back on if you are the vendor owner.

Hmmm, Are you talking the old gear gump in the old system where u could just pick this item and color?

I was stating that if u open their paperdoll, you can just pull stuff off and place back on if you are the vendor owner.
I was referring to customizing their clothes..what they wear etc..but the drag and drop is contained in the PlayerVender.cs file..onDragnDrap method

I had a whole long answer written up, using xmlspawner... then realized you said 'player vendor'. For player vendors I have always used drag & drop on the paperdoll.

Thanks guys, I wound up figuring it out, it was in the AllowEquipFrom and the CheckNonlocalLift functions. Was able to make what I wanted working. Thanks again!

Back