I made the attempt to add Gargoyles (the player race) to the player vendors many moons ago. It worked great too! You can cycle between both sexes & all 3 races. Selecting human hair & beards & gargoyle horns & facial horns works perfectly. But for some reason, the elven hair doesn't work quite so well. When you try to change the elven hair styles on either male or female elven player vendors, it reverts to human hair and I have no idea why. Not sure what I messed up, but obviously, I did something wrong. Could someone or another take a look & help a bit?

Attachments

• PlayerVendorGumps.cs
    56.8 KB · Views: 14
At first glance at the code, everything looks OK.

Does it look correct in the gump, but when you apply it to the Vendor it reverts to Human? Or, does it revert to Human in the gump also?

Gump lists the Elven hair styles correctly. Just changes to human hair when you click on any of the elven hairstyles. Example. Elven female vendor, click on Flower hairstyle, get human female. See pics. 1st pic shows gump w/ original hair, 2nd is after picking Flower.ScreenHunter_213 Mar. 17 12.43.jpgScreenHunter_214 Mar. 17 12.43.jpg It does this with all elven hairstyles & either sex.

Tricky as in difficult, or tricky as in a piece of cake & I should have seen it myself? Either way, it worked! Thankyou! I now have a fully functioning 3 race player vendor setup. :) Now the question is.. should I release it?

Tricky, as in it wasn't obvious because there were no errors. I looked at that part of the code at least 3 times before it jumped out at me.

Back