Fixed Players are able to collect more than the 3 cached bods sometimes.

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Donate money to this user
https://trueuo.com/index.php?threads/collected-5-tinkering-bods-on-1-character-this-morning.710/

Players picture and report:
"bod.jpg
It did block the 6th attempt on tinkering vendor. It has not happened again, yet this morning.. only half way through bod collecting."

"Only happened 1 time this morning.. out of a dozen-ish bod collectors"

So I can not replicate it but this is not the first time he has shown my this kind of proof. @Serenity

Maybe the daily server restarts? Not really sure what causes it to go over the 3 cached amount.

Serenity

Mar 18, 2014
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Shard Name
Exordus
Its not something that can be done "on demand" but it does happen frequently. This is the 1st time I was abme to get more than 4 tho. "Shrug"
[doublepost=1531921873][/doublepost]Could it have something to do with not collecting everyday? It had been at least a week or two since I last collected bids.. Makes me wonder if there is something in the code thats allowing it to cache more than 3 bods.. Also, I'm not 100% sure.. But I think this happened on a player with 100 tinkering.. I dont think my other 11 alts have anymore than 90 tinkering.. Just thoughts

Reactions: Tasanar

Dexter_Lexia

ServUO Developer
Jul 3, 2014
Shard Name
Alexandria
Donate
Skill shouldn’t have anything to do with it. Have you turned any bids in to reset the timer? Also, looking at the code, there appears to be a method to ensure this doesn’t happen.

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
No it definitely does and will happen 4 sometimes 5 in a row. As you can see in the screen shot.