1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Players are able to collect more than the 3 cached bods sometimes.

Discussion in 'Archived Bug Reports' started by Tasanar, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Tasanar

Moderator ServUO Developer

https://trueuo.com/index.php?threads/collected-5-tinkering-bods-on-1-character-this-morning.710/

Players picture and report:
    " bod.jpg
    It did block the 6th attempt on tinkering vendor. It has not happened again, yet this morning.. only half way through bod collecting."

"Only happened 1 time this morning.. out of a dozen-ish bod collectors"

So I can not replicate it but this is not the first time he has shown my this kind of proof. @Serenity

Maybe the daily server restarts? Not really sure what causes it to go over the 3 cached amount.

2. Serenity

Serenity Member

Its not something that can be done "on demand" but it does happen frequently. This is the 1st time I was abme to get more than 4 tho. "Shrug"
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 18, 2018 ---
    Could it have something to do with not collecting everyday? It had been at least a week or two since I last collected bids.. Makes me wonder if there is something in the code thats allowing it to cache more than 3 bods.. Also, I'm not 100% sure.. But I think this happened on a player with 100 tinkering.. I dont think my other 11 alts have anymore than 90 tinkering.. Just thoughts

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dexter_Lexia

Skill shouldn’t have anything to do with it. Have you turned any bids in to reset the timer? Also, looking at the code, there appears to be a method to ensure this doesn’t happen.

4. Tasanar

No it definitely does and will happen 4 sometimes 5 in a row. As you can see in the screen shot.

5. Serenity

Serenity Member

Sorry i forget to check ServUO sometimes :( No i had not turned in any bods that day.