I'm looking for a way to increase the amount of points gained from various point systems, such as Clean Up Britannia and Void Pool. I'm also looking for a way to increase the amount of "banked" points gained from BODs. As a side note, is the a command I can use to give points (Both for things like Void Pool and Banked BOD points) to players?

To modify the Clean Up Britannia points, theres a file CleanUpBritanniaData.cs has the table for the point total for each item. Void Pool inside VoidPoolController.cs theres this line:
public int GetCurrentPoints(Mobile from)
{
if (Waves == null)
return 0;

int points = 0;

foreach (WaveInfo info in Waves.Where(i => i.Credit.Contains(from)))
{
points += Map == Map.Felucca ? Stage * 2 : Stage;
}

return points;
}

Thats the formula for how many points Void Pool gives.

As far as the command to add these, I don't know it offhand, but you can modify the values for the point systems using [props as a GM.

So, to be sure I understand correctly, would changing it to read as follows essentially be a 25% increase?

C#:
{
if (Waves == null)
return 0;

int points = 0;

foreach (WaveInfo info in Waves.Where(i => i.Credit.Contains(from)))
{
points += Map == Map.Felucca ? Stage * 2.5 : Stage;
}

return points;
}

Kind of, but I just realized I pointed you in the wrong direction. That line in specific is how much of a point increase Felucca gets over Trammel, not in general. If you are running a Felucca server then yes that solution would be a solution of 50% increase compared to before. Give me a few moments and I'll search for the right part.

if (award > 0)
{
//Score Bonus
if (!CurrentScore.ContainsKey(m))
CurrentScore[m] = Stage * 125;
else
CurrentScore[m] += Stage * 125;
}

Theres the proper clause. States current score for each mobile is Stage * 125, so 125 points per stage.

CurrentScore[m] = killed.Fame / 998;
else
CurrentScore[m] += killed.Fame / 998;

And theres the Formula for CurrentScore per kill. So if you adjust the 998 you will adjust how much score each mobile is worth.

So, assuming a 25% increase, would I want to change it to
C#:
if (award > 0)
{
//Score Bonus
CurrentScore[m] = Stage * 156.25;
else
CurrentScore[m] += Stage * 156.25;
}

and

C#:
CurrentScore[m] = killed.Fame / 748.5;
else
CurrentScore[m] += killed.Fame / 748.5;

or just one or the other?

25% increase to both would be 25% overal, so yes that should be a 25% overall increase. (Assuming your math is correct)

Back