Dan(Tasanar)

So I set the gold increase to 25% .25 but it actually cuts the price into a 4th - so way less gold. Tested on Mongbats.

I guess 1.25 then. I must have made a typo :p

It's supposed to do (Amount += Amount * Factor) but it seems it's doing (Amount = Amount * Factor)

I've messaged you with a fix so that 0.25 will be correct.

The package has also been updated with the fix :)

Awesome work!
[doublepost=1484740522][/doublepost]One last question sir, say 4 people are all in powerhour attacking a boss that has 5k good on it. Does each person get a factor of 25% thus making it a 100% increase?
[doublepost=1484750024][/doublepost]@Voxpire Players are claiming they seem to be gaining skills slower now with it set at 0.25.

The gold increase is based solely on the player that lands the killing blow.

It's not possible for players to gain skills slower, because the extra SkillCheck is independent of the main SkillCheck that is performed.
In other words, it's only possible for them to gain faster, or more often as the case would be.

I would be hesitant about reports of that nature, they could be trying to coerce you into making things easier xD

okay thank you!!

I am coding it so it gives a little sparkle when you enter "power hour" like it used to on real UO. If you want ill send it to you when done.

It's cool, the point in these modules being separated from official VNc releases is that they can be modified by yourself without having to worry about keeping things compatible with VNc.

I don't see an issue with posting instructions and code for others to perform a similar mod if they wish to, but I don't want to keep updating the package unless it's to fix bugs :)

Back