I'm having a problem with the powerscrolls, done some champs and got some PS, then I gave them to my other char and used it. It was normal... till I logged out and logged back in. When I did this, the CAP went down to 100 again. This keeps happening . Any ideas ?

Last edited:
With using a powerscroll you won't see the skill advance until you starting working the skill? Are you using servuo? I tested with a player char, gave a 120 ps worked the skill to 105, logged out and back in-skill is still 105.

Thanx @Milva working on a few things atm so have not gotten to test it, Also was thinking, Do you have custom changes to the PS scripts like adding in the stuff for taming and things like that??? and are you using the Current Repo.... bunch of things were changed over the past few weeks.... so just wondering as there was more changes today that i just finished adding in and have not yet tested :)

With using a powerscroll you won't see the skill advance until you starting working the skill? Are you using servuo? I tested with a player char, gave a 120 ps worked the skill to 105, logged out and back in-skill is still 105.
I see the Cap through the UOS tool. I had archery on 101.3, when I did the log out log in, it went back to 100. Yes, I'm using servUO
[doublepost=1478902445][/doublepost]
Thanx @Milva working on a few things atm so have not gotten to test it, Also was thinking, Do you have custom changes to the PS scripts like adding in the stuff for taming and things like that??? and are you using the Current Repo.... bunch of things were changed over the past few weeks.... so just wondering as there was more changes today that i just finished adding in and have not yet tested :)
Not using current Repo. I'm using the OWLTR 4.0, dunno if that changes any script...

okay but what i was wondering are you using the new one from today if you don't have custom things in atm i would suggest downloading a new copy if you do i suggest porting in the new changes, and the other thing i asked is have you done any "Custom" changes to the Power Scrolls like adding in the ones for taming and stuff like that??

okay but what i was wondering are you using the new one from today if you don't have custom things in atm i would suggest downloading a new copy if you do i suggest porting in the new changes, and the other thing i asked is have you done any "Custom" changes to the Power Scrolls like adding in the ones for taming and stuff like that??
Nope, no custom changes...

okay i have all the updated stuff from the new pulls from today and stuff i just checked it out with 3 different Powerscrolls and same results as @Milva was able to log out and back in and no issues so there could be and not saying it is but could be a corrupt in the save, Try deleting your save folder start server again and do all over but set the saves for the server to like every 30 min or something this way its not saving ALL the time lol....

Back