Greetings,

My firm is seeking mid to large sized shards that need our quality, reliable professional player and staff stress testing.

My colleagues and I will work with both your players and staff rigorously to evaluate your shard's unique needs to assure both a comfortable work place and total quality assurance for your players.

We will hand pick players one at a time that are making unwise decisions on important things like travel and insurance benefits. We will work with them one on one on a very personal level and when staff steps in.. we will train your staff member to handle stressful situations and make critical decisions important to your more upscale players thereby resulting in a greater shard economy and also a time proven boost to your paypal account.. I mean server maintenance costs.

Just take a look at how our guaranteed system has made some shards popular like UOEvolution. This shard had a mere 6 players when we assisted them and now just look! The numbers don't lie, lady!

Don't be fooled by other shards claiming our system is a hoax. We tried to help the owner of Imperium, but he decided to attempt to tame and harness our powers and in turn slowly lost his mind. We have heard that he now lives in a cave in Eastern Tennessee.

Don't be another dead shard. Contact us today to request one of our professional, courteous team members to start your training and help you on your way to financial success.

No Lady,

This is not a joke. My team and I make dull shards a success using our proven training program on players and staff.

Back