Basically what the subject says. I have an old hues file from years ago that has a ton of awesome colors in it. I am wondering what program is out there that would let me copy those awesome hues to the new updated hue file?

Before you ask, If I try using the old hue file that isnt updated there is many parts of the map that are all dark black. blackthornes castle for example is all pitch black since they remodeled it. (not the light black its supposed to be in modern hue files)

Any suggestions?

Are you familiar with this program Milva? I got it installed and loaded up fine. I load up my old hues file with the custom colors and I also load up the new modern hues file. I made sure both were not in read only mode just in case. I then click on a custom color from the old hue file and choose "copy" but it doesn't seem to do anything. I'm not sure where it copied too. It doesnt seem to be in the other hue file anywhere.

I can't seem to find a proper tutorial on using the program on the website or the runuo link you posted so thought I would ask.

Ahhh I figured it out... You have to right click it and drag it BEFORE the copy option appears. This is awesome.

UOFiddler is also capable of hue edits, but I cant advocate its ease of use or lack of bugs.

Back