1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Public Service Annoucement

Discussion in 'Archived Bug Reports' started by Toriad, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Toriad

Toriad Shard Owner

The following is a Public Service Announcement from your local neighborhood Toriad. When fixing bugs that already have fixes posted in the thread, what I end up doing is confirming the bug, downloading the file and then copying the file's contents to my clipboard, and using visual studio to compare the existing code against my clipboard.

This is a lot of steps but it gives me the most control over the code to make sure everything is how I want it going in. In light of this, I am calling upon you helpful lovely people to maybe help me out to. When you submit a fix in a thread, if you would like to include a file that is fine, but if you could also include a PasteBin (Link) link for the contents of that file, that I could just copy from online. It would speed up my own personal process.

If you don't want to do this I will still handle your bugs with the same priority as any other. It would simply make my life easier! Thanks so much for your consideration.

• Two Thumbs Up Two Thumbs Up x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1