Fixed Publish 102 new huntmaster stuff and more

manwitch

Jul 13, 2017
I wish there was a missing content button instead of only unconfirmed bug. LOL. Just a heads up list of the new stuff coming. If this needs to go somewhere else please move...

TC Release 1 – 10/12/2018

Huntmaster’s Challenge
The Huntmaster’s Challenge has been updated with new trophies & new rewards!

New Prey

• Raptor
  • Sea Serpent
  • Scorpion
New Rewards

• Cooking Recipes – 45 minimum cooking skill via Barbecue
    • Hamburger – bread, raw ribs, head of lettuce
    • Hot Dog – bread, sausage
    • Sausage – ham, dried herbs
  • Miner’s Satchel – 50% Weight Reduction, holds ore, ingots, granite, and saltpeter
  • Lumberjack’s Satchel – 50% Weight Reduction, holds logs and boards
  • Harvester’s Axe – magically transforms logs into boards, can be recharged with a runed switch
Note that all current contests will be reset when Publish 102 is deployed to each shard.

Miscellaneous
  • Players will now be required to type the word “delete” to confirm the deletion of characters.
  • Alacrity Scrolls now display duration in the buff icon.
Classic Client Updates
  • Crates now have the option to use a larger gump. Can be set through Options->Miscellaneous-> “Enable Large Bank & Vault Gumps”
Bug Fixes
  • Poisoned fukiya darts & poisoned shurikens now operate on a global cooldown for repeated use.
ETA- Item Id's
raptor = 41485 east 41486 south
sea serpent = 41484
scorpion 41487east 41488south

I have the hamburger, hotdog, and sausage(I called it bratwurst) scripted into items in the enchanted picnic resource.

Last edited:

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Donate money to this user
Pretty excited for the new buff bar icons for Alacrity scrolls.

Do you have the gump ID for these?

manwitch

Jul 13, 2017
No I haven't gotten those yet. There is also quite a bit of new art work in there. Looks like new mailboxes (dolphin, squirrel, and barrel). And a new desk that looks like it is counting gold or something lol. And some others I can't identify ...yet... lol.

ETA I can script up the mailboxes (using the existing one) if you want. I didn't yet because I wasn't sure if any changes to them.