I was just informed by a player that if you place an item in the mailbox then rotate it. the mailbox returns to the (Flag Down) "Item-less version" looking into it.

Problem where some players cannot see anything but the stocking. They did fresh re-stalls of the client and still cannot see. And yes they removed all files even hidden ones before reinstalling.

Problem where some players cannot see anything but the stocking. They did fresh re-stalls of the client and still cannot see. And yes they removed all files even hidden ones before reinstalling.

Not sure how thats happening unless your:
1)Not using the latest patch
2)edited your art files at some point.

Because the stockings are around ItemID 11,000
Where the Mailboxes are in the upper 41,000

?_?

I don't patch my players so I have never did anything with custom art.....and we have the latest version. Most can see them...some cannot..not sure why.
[doublepost=1545728156][/doublepost]Also,when they see another players Mailbox locked down it says UNSUED TILE.

I would guess also they aren't patched up :) with download of the client it's not always up to the latest patch. So then you need to go into your game client and double click the patch exe to see when it opens it does patch up more. "If" the have any other UO client on their comp-with razor you should be sure to point both places to the UO client.

That's the thing they are patched up to the current version.
7.0.74.28 version
I know that's not the issue. They use UOsteam and have just 1 client. Something else is going on, I just can't figure it out.

If the game client which the server runs on is also patched up, then I'm not sure what the problem could be :)

Back