ServUO Developer
Jul 29, 2013
United Kingdom
core.vita-nex.com
Shard Name
Ultima Shards: Multiverse
Donate
Donate money to this user
Just a few small updates to even out the compatibility for Vita-Nex: Core, plus some minor code clean-up and optimization;

- Assigned correct options to project properties for Debug/Release configurations.
- Added 'ServUO' preprocessor symbol, 3rd-party developers can now use "#if ServUO" to determine the current RunUO software environment.

- ServUO.exe core rebuild is required after this update.

- Restored legacy gump properties for entry ID's, they simply return the value of the new IInputEntry.EntryID <int> property.
- Refactored Gump.Parent <IGumpContainer> property name to Gump.Container <IGumpContainer>
- Added GumpEntry.Parent <Gump> to maintain legacy support, it returns Gump.Container <IGumpContainer> cast as Gump.
- Cleaned and optimized BaseSettings and associated children, BaseSettings will now handle Deserialize method call providing it is overloaded in child classes.
- Properly implemented IUsesRemaining on Clippers.
- Cleaned and optimized ConsoleCommands.cs
- Cleaned and optimized XMLQuestLeaders.cs
- Cleaned and optimized HandSiegeAttack.cs

- Fully compatible with Vita-Nex: Core 2.0.0.4

Attachments

Last edited:

sec_goat

Squire
Aug 26, 2013
Awesome work @Vorspire Did you ever get the documentation for VitaNex up some where? Try as I might I still can't really figure out what I can accomplish with your library.
Thanks!

sec_goat

Squire
Aug 26, 2013
Yup, I'm only one guy, so I work on the Wiki whenever I get a chance, which isn't very often these days.
I totally understand that I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks for the info!