This was only last year I believe, and definitely publish 54 which is the backup I'm using right now. Due to certain cancer issues, things I knew with my eyes closed I have forgotten as if they happened years ago, though could of been a week ago, and can't find. I am/was able to switch between the old gargoyle city before its destruction, and go ahead after its destruction, with a simple program that is built in or I added, not sure anymore. I just know I started up my publish 54 server to find gargoyle city in ruins again and want to put it back to the way it was before, but forgot what it is I need to do =( The old city, just like the hidden mage city, has special meaning to me, and Id like to put it back, just frustrating knowing I have, or believe I have the correct things, just not sure what to do anymore.

I looked at the date I downloaded publish 54 and looking through backup found the information I could not find here which was what I downloaded here that allowed me to edit the above. Ill paste link below. Its called region editor. It allows you to edit parts of the game like the gargoyle city, putting it back on the map. I noticed something else. I asked the same thing back in 2015 which is how I got the editor in the first place. Not sure why, but using search here is not pulling info up like it used to and doing the same search in google brings me back here to the needed page. So if you do a search here and nothing shows up, use google with servuo in search engine and it will point you in the needed area that did not show up earlier. Here is that link. https://www.servuo.com/archive/region-editor.1016/

Back