Friends.
I found myself in a blind spot and I need the proverbial kick in the direction of the search.

Recently, I have been exploring the Publish 57 coding in terms of core.UOR on the basis of which we put our second server. There are a lot of differences from the current EJ code, but most of the problems (also with custom systems ) are behind us. However, I have a problem with the proverbial revival of the option to modify skillbonuses in the props of the item ( basecloth - sash ).

I know that this option is controlled by the expansion condition (if core.AOS / ML,) so I reviewed the basecloth.cs file for all lines related to skill bonuses and modifying them in such a way as to change the condition for core.UOR. Unfortunately, despite these modifications, the attempt to set bonuses in props fails. Yes, I can choose this option, I can choose a bonus skill and even enter a numerical skill value, and the confirmation of the choice ends with a message about setting it. It's just that despite trying, I still see 5xAlchemy and zero bonuses here in props gump (base values).

I have a question for you, because maybe some of you have already dealt with a similar problem. Have you noticed in the server code somewhere (in another file) the records that condition the change of the setskillbonuses parameter in the props of basecloth or other bases ? Perhaps, apart from basecloth.cs, there is such an edition somewhere else?

I wish you all healthy, cheerful and happy Christmas :)

Back