Nice I was just looking into scripting this, you saved me much time :) So the pumpkin carving kit is added in this also? Now to see if I can find Killer Pumpkins and Butcher in UOFiddler, no luck yet :)

Yeah, anyone know what that new creature is, that drops the carving kit... Butcher I think? The BodyID I mean?

its the butcher as I can remember and I posted the killer pumpkins for you homie hehe you can change the pumpkins from double click to onpickup hehe

I didn't know how to do that so if aplayer picks it up it deletes and spawns killer pumpkin so its just double click

Nice, thanks! I guess I will flip through some BodyID's on a mongbat or sommin for awhile.. maybe I get lucky

:eek: I think your right! In the pic on stratics, it looked like swords in each hand and seemes skinny compared to the daemon knight. second look, and yeah I believe so :) Awesome, will have to get crackin on that little dude now

actually, looking closer and I dont think so. the daemon knight has a tail,longer type head, and fater bodied than the butcher. but hmm, close enough for this year? lol

It has to be a creature that we do not have. I have gone over the hues and creatures many times. I found the Impaler and set hue to 2075. It is close but the Butcher has wider arms and more of an orange color in it as well.

here's what i got starting from one

Turkey - 0x5f
not sure 0x82
bigger turkey ? 0x9c
not sure 0xb5
?? 0xb6
?? 0xc4
giant turkey 0x402
pumpkin 0x4de, 0x4df

The Turkey's are older also been in a couple years, but pretty neat :) there is also a new graphic with a turkey on a plate.

High Seas body 7.0.15.1
1068 = Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer
1069 = Ancient hellhound
1070 = warewolf
1071 = virtuebane
# PUB 52 Additions
197 -1 -1 -1 197 # Order Variant
198 -1 -1 -1 198 # Chaos Variant
1246 killer pumpkin 1
1247 killer pumpkin 2
1248 new daemon

oh also I was reading these are the random names for the butcher

Mesanna, Bleak, Onifrk, Kyronix, Rakban, Thatblok, Brutrin, Stethun, MrsTroublemaker, Gryphon ans Misk

awesome job on finding this I will be scripting him in hehe

I got one question how the hell do you guys find this hues hehehe I don't seem to know how to find the hues for the items.

does any one know the names of the pumpkins what the are called aftering being carved I change the tool name to jack o lantern carving kit and changed the tall pumpkin to carveable pumpkin I just wan to correct the names each pumpkin

not that kinda hue hehe I know how to find a hue I mean the right hues osi shows on things in pictures lol

found this is Tiledata

Pumpkin Carving Kit
Pumpkin Tall
Pumpkin Tall Rotten
Pumpkin Tall Witch
Pumpkin Tall Witch
Pumpkin Tall UO
Pumpkin Tall Ankh
Pumpkin Tall Spider
Pumpkin Tall Bat
Pumpkin Tall Skull
Pumpkin Tall Demon
Pumpkin Tall Spirit
Pumpkin Tall

So I guess you could use Tall Pumpkin, Witch Pumpkin...etc.
Hmm...let me see if i can look at the new clilocs. there should be a name listed in there

Oh I just find the hues that look like they would be close and try each one. I just got lucky to find that one the first try.

Carved Pumpkin
Carvable pumpkin
Rotten pumpkin

1154339 // *You carefully carve the pumpkin*

nothing in there showing the different names. there's 8 cliloc entries for carved pumpkin. so that's one for each type i listed above

We have the tigers on our shard and found a much better hue for the white tiger than what osi put. So sometimes you just have to go with something different

1154350 Carved By playername how do I add this to the craft menu if any one can help..

ill add the masks sorry forgot too lol I been changing all the items I created so watch for a update e;)

also Milva I almost got the Kings Collection done so I will post that soon hoping to see some of this osi stuff added to the svn ::)

In the pumpkin script, typically after the constructor put this

public override void GetProperties( ObjectPropertyList list )
{
base.GetProperties( list );
list.Add( String.Format(1154350, this.m_Crafter.Name );
}

take a look at BaseArmor to see how to implement m_crafter, except private Mobile m_Crafter; should be public...i think
then on the method when the pumpkin is carved you should be able to do this.m_Crafter = from;

Dragon, your carving kit needs an edit.. You had the name and hue entries in the wrong entry :) The hue and name's were not being set.
This has the entries changed. Really good work though man, Thanks again for the release!

C#:
using System;
using Server;
using Server.Engines.Craft;

namespace Server.Items
{
  [Flipable(0x992D, 0x992E)]
   public class PumpkinCarvingKit : BaseTool
   {
     public override CraftSystem CraftSystem{ get{ return DefPumpkinCarve.CraftSystem; } }

[Constructable]
     public PumpkinCarvingKit() : base( 0x992D )
     {
        //Your Entries Were Here -Dian
     }

[Constructable]
  public PumpkinCarvingKit(int uses) : base(uses, 0x992D)
  {
       //Needs to put Entries Here :)
       this.Weight = 1.0;
       this.Hue = 0x3CC;
       this.Name = "Jack O' Lantern Carving Kit";
     }

public PumpkinCarvingKit(Serial serial) : base(serial)
     {
     }

public override void Serialize( GenericWriter writer )
     {
       base.Serialize( writer );
       writer.Write( (int) 0 ); // version
     }

public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
     {
       base.Deserialize( reader );
       int version = reader.ReadInt();
     }
   }
}

Back