okay so stamina reaches 0 and you freeze... how do you fix?
you cant equip last weapon... it doesnt work at all... anyone have fixes for these?
and how do you change skill cap and stat cap?
also how can you remove guard zones or make them not
usable? these are our main problems.. pleaseee helppp

I don't understand.. aren't you supposed to be unable to move with 0 stamina?

++ Bows are not enhanceable by default. You'll need some code.

Last edited:
on osi you can enhance.. thats why i was wondering why it wasnt and its not supposed to go to 0 only 1 to keep you from freezing it makes you move slow not stop. and its causing players to get killed once stamina reaches 0 and theyre complaining,

thank you for helping me :) if you guys find anything further please let me know.. i know other people have had to had a problem with equip last weapon but i cant find anything on how to fix it..

Once I wake up and have some gumption I'll look into bows and stamina. I don't recall ever being able to enhance bows with run or serv, but it probably won't be much code.. as for the stamina, I'm not sure how it's supposed to be according to osi or anyone else, really, but in your player mobile you should have a stamina property that gets and sets. In your setting of the value, make a small check if(value < 1) Stamina = 1; or something - this should accomplish your desired affect.

Back