Fixed Quest: Going Gumshoes

Tauriella

May 3, 2018
Quest: Going Gumshoes can't complete
If you DClick Jasper nothing happens Jasper says " I'm sorry , I have nothing for you at this time. "

On Realserver you complete automatic the Quest if you near on Jasper.
On ServUO you need Jasper DClick.

Attachments

Dexter_Lexia

ServUO Developer
Jul 3, 2014
Shard Name
Alexandria
Donate
Donate money to this user
Did you take the quest from the town crier menu?

Dexter_Lexia

ServUO Developer
Jul 3, 2014
Shard Name
Alexandria
Donate
I don’t understand what your saying. So, on EA, you complete the quest by simply walking near him?

Tauriella

May 3, 2018
I don’t understand what your saying. So, on EA, you complete the quest by simply walking near him?
Yes
and the font is red and not gray and the typical quest sound is heard
[doublepost=1551750706][/doublepost]Trapdoors in Moonglow, Vesper, and Yew graveyards does not work only in Britain graveyards works the Trapdoor fine.

Tauriella

May 3, 2018
Only Jasper is fixed.

Trapdoors in Moonglow, Vesper, and Yew graveyards does not work only in Britain graveyards works the Trapdoor fine.

Dexter_Lexia

ServUO Developer
Jul 3, 2014
Shard Name
Alexandria
Donate
What do you mean it doesn’t work? It really helps if your specific as to exactly what’s not working, especially when it’s something that requires several steps to complete.

Tauriella

May 3, 2018
Im a IDIOT :mad:

I have forgot Visit the Heastone in Moonglow, Vesper, and Yew
All works fine

[doublepost=1551897129][/doublepost]If they want to finish the last task and they approach jasper crashes the server.

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7004.34637
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 06.03.2019 18:18:17
Mobiles: 53448
Items: 315350
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
bei Server.Engines.Khaldun.InspectorJasper.OnMovement(Mobile m, Point3D oldLocation) in c:\ServUO\Scripts\Services\Seasonal Events\TreasuresOfKhaldun\Quest\Mobiles\Jasper.cs:Zeile 158.
bei Server.Mobile.Move(Direction d) in c:\ServUO\Server\Mobile.cs:Zeile 3481.
bei Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.Move(Direction d) in c:\ServUO\Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs:Zeile 2096.
bei Server.Network.PacketHandlers.MovementReq(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in c:\ServUO\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:Zeile 1781.
bei Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in c:\ServUO\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:Zeile 338.
bei Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in c:\ServUO\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:Zeile 136.
bei Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\ServUO\Server\Main.cs:Zeile 674.

Last edited: