Looking for someone who is good with creating quests, as in dialogs and the actual quest process. I can do all the coding/scripting needed for items and NPC's I just need some help actually writing the quest out haha.. Hit me up if you think you can help me out and we'll go from there, thank you.

Looking for someone who is good with creating quests, as in dialogs and the actual quest process. I can do all the coding/scripting needed for items and NPC's I just need some help actually writing the quest out haha.. Hit me up if you think you can help me out and we'll go from there, thank you.
It seems like a lot, but if you go by the PM I sent (using Xmlspawners), you have a wider variety of completion options and ways to "hide" the type of quest a player is doing (Kill, Gather, Explore). Because of that, you can really just duplicate the same Xmlspawner cfg and then edit in the changes for the quest type. You still have to place the Xmlspawners in the World of course, but it is not a never-ending task. ;) :cool:

I just suck at coming up with the dialogs and ideas lol
Sorry...but have you watched *any* "teen dramas"...ever? *LOL* ;) :cool:
"I cannot go to Tony's. He's got 'the pot' and I am afraid it will turn me into an addict."

I mean really...blind chimpanzees, with a barrel of Wood Elf wine can do *way* better. ;)

Seriously though, if you need a hand just yell! :cool:

It seems like a lot, but if you go by the PM I sent (using Xmlspawners), you have a wider variety of completion options and ways to "hide" the type of quest a player is doing (Kill, Gather, Explore). Because of that, you can really just duplicate the same Xmlspawner cfg and then edit in the changes for the quest type. You still have to place the Xmlspawners in the World of course, but it is not a never-ending task. ;) :cool:
Hello, so it is possible to create kill, aquire quest item, etc... quest by xmlspawner? I have a lot of ideas but I'm really a begginer with scripts

Unfortunately all these scripts may exactly not be ServUO compatible. However because I was planning on ditching most if not all these quests in order to restart the whole process, I figured I matters well offer them up to the general public for anyone curious and perhaps maybe grab an idea or two before I consider trashing them.

Attachments

• Ziggys Custom Quests.rar
    721.5 KB · Views: 12
Back