I was wondering what is the different in the converted uop to muls

What am trying to say is after I convert uops to muls what changed I those muls from old normal muls that we used to deal with before uops

I hope that all came out right

*.MUL files are the original file format that Ultima had been using up until recently. Some time back at Client version ~7.0.24, The Ultima team decided to change the format to *.UOP

We can only speculate why they did this, but it is fairly certain that one reason was to further ruin the Emulator community (us folks here). I do not know for certain what, if anything has changed, or what the true difference is between the two file formats. But for simple terms, the UOP files are just the .MUL files, with a 'wrapper'.

Think of a box of candy that we all grew to love and enjoy, and then one day some joker decided to take that box of candy and package it into another box. No, they did not take the candy out of the original box of candy.. they just put that whole box into another box, and put a new name tag on it.

The only real purpose we can honestly figure, is to like I said, make it harder for us to continue using our free server software. Because it seriously broke most all tools we have created over the years as well as the Emulator code.

Hope that makes sense.. As I said though, I do not know all the real reasons or answers to why.. or even exactly what, beyond the extra wrapper that is now called UOP file. In essence, it is still a MUL file inside a UOP file.

Maybe someone else knows more details.. Id like to know a bit more as well, really.

Back