Fixed Radiant Scimitar

mordredrs

Citizen
Radiant scimitars are not avaiable to craft under smithing > blades.

Also, dragon bard deeds are not avaiable to craft in smithing as well.

Hammerhand

Rookie
Open Blacksmithy.cs, scroll down & open the Bladed region. At the bottom of that region you will see
/*
if( Core.ML )
& at the other end will be
}
*/
remove the /* & */ and they will all be available.
As for the Dragon Barding Deeds, they havent been in the smithy menu for some time now.

Regnak

Rookie
Watch out, the RuneSabre should not be uncommented (it is not available yet, or needs a fix I guess)

Thx Hammerhand for the trick :)

mordredrs

Citizen
Error:
Code:
Services/Craft/DefBlacksmithy.cs:
cs0246: Line 571: the name "runesabre" couldn't be found.

This is my defblacksmithy.cs

Attachments

• DefBlacksmithy.cs
    48.4 KB · Views: 2
  • ascontent_atl1_1.xx.fbcdn.net_hphotos_xpf1_v_t1.0_9_11899996_896e84c4a4cda6dce2cc512255bec7ee7.jpg
    ascontent_atl1_1.xx.fbcdn.net_hphotos_xpf1_v_t1.0_9_11899996_896e84c4a4cda6dce2cc512255bec7ee7.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 160

Hammerhand

Rookie
Try this one..
Oddly enough, my version of ForkUO has the Runesabre.

Attachments

• Runesabre.cs
    711 bytes · Views: 6
Last edited:

mordredrs

Citizen
When i add the Runesabre.cs to items>weapons>MLweapons i got an error sayind server.items already has it.
However, there's no Runesabre.cs in that folder (in that? on that? sorry, english isn't my 1st language)
Thanks for the help Hammer!

Regnak

Rookie
Actually, the solution for the Runesabre problem is changing "RuneSabre" to "Runesabre" in DefBlacksmithy.cs

Pay attention to the "S", it is case sensitive and as it is defined, it should be a lower "S" ;)

PS : Also, I used Hammerhand's version of Runesabre.cs (not sure it is mandatory to make it work ...)

Thanks again Hammerhand for sharing this trick :)