Random Event System

Random Event System 1.0.0.23

No permission to download

Lemke

Squire
Sep 26, 2015
///NEW UPDATE///
Tested now CTF,without any issue!!!
Now i can say all of three events you got are working as intended and clean perfectly.
Modified times to go fast during tests and is fantastic how it goes.
*The new exit button during the event (server crash in the second test):
(Absolutely needed,big add to system)
Ok we go player A,player B,and player C:
Player A join the event,before join,pressed red button to not join,so event start and this player not teleported to event.Working as intended!
Player B and player C join event,event start,then player B press red button to exit the event.Got a server crash,here the log translated to english:
C#:
Exception:
System.InvalidOperationException: Modified collection; the enumeration operation may not run.
   in System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException (ExceptionResource resource)
   in System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare ()
   in Server.RandomEvent.GamePlayer.SendGameRecords (PlayerMobile pm, GamePlayer gp) in C: \ Users \ baalw \ Desktop \ UO Everlast \ Scripts \ Custom \ Random Events \ Items \ GamePlayer.cs: line 226
   in Server.RandomEvent.GamePlayer.OnDelete () in C: \ Users \ baalw \ Desktop \ UO Everlast \ Scripts \ Custom \ Random Events \ Items \ GamePlayer.cs: line 160
Good job and keep the good work!
Post automatically merged:

GoldDraco13 updated Random Event System with a new update entry:

Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

Post automatically merged:

The datetime issue actually confuses me, I am wondering how that could effect OneTime and in turn the event calling back a bad instance, puzzling! I will have to explore this and test against a edit such as yours! Could you point to where you edited ServUO datetime so I can test this on my set up! Thanks!
Change the code DateTime.UtcNow to DateTime.Now on script ...ServUO\Scripts\Misc\Timestamp.cs The code is 2 times in the system ...ServUO\Scripts\Misc\Timestamp.cs and on ...ServUO\Scripts\Commands\TimeStamp.cs

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldDraco13

GoldDraco13

Squire
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
Donate money to this user

Update

*Fixed some minor bugs

+Added the first item to the Event Store - Flag/Player Catcher (A simple item that allows the user to be sent to the flag or opposing team player, depends on the game type! This item must be used within the event it was purchased for or it'll be lost after the event ends!

**Not all future items will be event restricted, this was the first event only item I wanted out for testing! I plan on rare event item rewards that can only be purchased with tokens and from the...

GoldDraco13

Squire
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate

Update

*Fixed a few bugs, Total Hosted Games should now register in event book
*Fixed random game times

+Added new Game Type = Slime Death Match (This game is modeled after Team Death Match with a Twist, you must contend with very poisonous slime's as well as the opposing team, but in turn they will be rewarded well in points and a game token to boot for every slime they kill!)

Reactions: Lemke

Lemke

Squire
Sep 26, 2015
Found an issue,while testing a team deathmatch with the new update,another event started without finishing current event,player A turned blue,player B turned blue,then new "join event gump" appeared,player A killed player B like 6 times during the first one.here a picture with minutes remaining to end the first event.
Keep the good job!!!Im crazy to see the new slime match :p

Attachments

• Wow

Lemke

Squire
Sep 26, 2015
Hello man!Still testing,just need to test the new slime deathmatch,here a simple issue i found:
*When you got 50 game tokens and try to buy the player catcher item from event store,it says you cannot afford that,here picture:
For now the system is so clean,let me see about the slime one,thank you so much and keep the good work!

Attachments

GoldDraco13

Squire
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate

Update

*Changed/Improved info to players - on going text improvement!
*Fixed elimination to update quicker when the last team member dies, the scoreboard should appear immediately now!
*Fixed the setup delay, should now register anytime set in the readonly field! [code edit]
*Started prep work for moving games to objects to better handle additional games without multiple edit to files

Progress note - I'll be adding more items to the store this weekend and the single player events are coming soon!

Reactions: Lemke

Lemke

Squire
Sep 26, 2015
new issue found on CTF event,if i get the flag during the game and push the red button to exit,i get the flag with me and event ocntinue without flag.Here the picture:

Attachments

GoldDraco13

Squire
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate

Update

+Add Game Clock, now you know exactly how much time is left!
+New item to Game Store - Player Bouncer, this item will bounce a opposing team member back to there spawn point when they attack you!
*Updated the overall game time function, this will give more precision to the events, was mainly added for the game clock!
*Minor bug fixes, not worth listing as they were rare situations I found and have been corrected!

GoldDraco13

Squire
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate

Update - Major

+Added New Team Game - Super Death Match, this is a modded version of Team Death Match, each team has a Guardian that gives game tokens to the team that kills the opponent teams guardian! Plus the usual TDM points/kills/deaths and tokens!

+Added new solo quest events, in order to start a solo quest, a player first cancels the team event, which then they are offered the solo quest event! As of release, the only quests are go and kill as many x mobiles as possible in x time!

+Updated and...

Lemke

Squire
Sep 26, 2015
First look at single player event,the system wants me kill trolls,then i go and kill like 15,but system is not registering the kills,here a screen:

Attachments