kuoushi submitted a new resource:

RCON for ServUO - Simple RCON implementation for server owners and bot creators

# ServUO-RconPacketHandlers
Provides basic RCON functionality for ServUO servers.

Installation
-----
Grab the Custom folder from this repo and drop it in your server's Scripts folder.

The result should look like this:
ServUO
- Scripts
- - Custom
- - - RconConfig.cfg
- - - RconPacketHandlers.cs

Check out the RconConfig.cfg file and change any settings in there that you need. The main thing you'll want to set are your RconPassword and your ListenPort. Once you've changed everything...

Read more about this resource...

kuoushi updated RCON for ServUO with a new update entry:

Few Small Changes + Sample Discord Bot Code

I updated a few small parts of the script to make sure it works better with external bots, nothing too huge just some code refactoring.

Also, I've added a sample Python 3.8 bot that you can check the code for. It will also actually work as a Discord bot if you fill in all of the appropriate information in each of the config files (bot and ServUO). I'm not sure I'll be updating the sample bot's code, but hopefully it's a good starting point for anyone that wants to use this functionality.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

Save packet enabled, lots of code refactoring

Solved the issue the script was having with the save command, and this came with a lot of refactoring things in the code again to support and better clarify which packets require which kind of behavior. Also improved code readability a bit.

Next version will likely include the finished server status packet + the challenge code expiration check, and possibly any other things I want to include. Possibly get list of accounts/players/online characters commands. We'll see where I get.

Let me...

New packet added to confirm account ownership

The new packet allows the server to confirm ownership of a given account with a new in-game command. This doesn't allow anything just yet as the number of rcon commands are currently limited, but in the future this could be useful to allow players to interact with the server through their own characters (or receive notifications) on an external server.

New update and we're almost feature-equal with the base ServUO console now

Last update for a little bit, but this one brings us close to parity with the ServUO console.

Main changes:
  • World broadcast supports access levels now
  • Kick/ban/unban command handlers added
  • Status returns a bit of simple information about the server
  • Online user list handler added
  • Added flag to enable world/local player messages to be relayed to the remote host
  • Added flag to force joining of the specified chat channel in the config
  • Added some new command logging...

New Log Events, Compatibility with Matterbridge script, Two New Rcon Packets, Updated Config

Main additions:
- Added compatibility with Matterbridge script (GitHub - kuoushi/ServUO-Matterbridge: A matterbridge connector for ServUO servers.)
- Added in long list of new log events that will be sent to target addresses
- Added two new rcon packets to add and remove log address targets
- Updated config format to allow for a bit more customization in what events are sent to the target addresses
- Updated how targets are handled...

Back