ATruGod submitted a new resource:

Region Effects - Different effects for different regions

Have You ever wanted Cold Effects for Ice Dungeon or Fire Effects for Fire Dungeon or to have them in some other region (maybe just for an event)? There are 11 Effects in all:
Dark
Fire
Ice
Toxic
Electric
Water
Mist
Explosion
Stoned
Shiney
Firefly

Place the effects stone somewhere out of the way, double click (As A GM or higher) then set the effects for the regions you want and the torment for players begins.

GoldDraco13 originally wrote this. It been changed a few times but I never liked...

Read more about this resource...

I like the system and the Idea, now if only it could pull and use regions listed in regions in a box instead of the regions defined by runuo.

stupid question: put stone down, set brit region to fire, rebooted. Went to brit as player and nothing happened.
Am I missing something?

@ Joshua
Here is the difference between the 2 region methods

if (from.Region == Region.Cemetary) //set boundaries in regions.xml [create region script to define rules] this uses type of region best for multiple regions of the same type ie: cemetaries, Dungeons etc...

if (from.Region.Name == "Moonglow Cemetary") //Custom Regions in a box uses region name method [rules created within region in a box] this uses name of region best for specific locations ie: Moonglow Cemetary, Destard Dungeon

Create your region with regions in a box, adjust rules, give region a name; then use that "region name" as prescribed above.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back