Cyrddin submitted a new resource:

ReliveUO's Gateroom System - A 0-maintenance solution for Player Gate Rooms

ReliveUO's Gateroom System
*This is the same as cyrddin's gateroom system that i posted months ago, although i wanted to remove the cost due to I dont need the extra money and wanted it to be more public, so have to repost.*

*This does need Vita-Nex: Core*

A 0-Maintenance solution that allows you to have a Player House Gateroom without the hassle of paging staff at all.

This takes all the hard work out. Simply add the Gateroom tile's and you're done.

After the Gate Room Tiles are...

Read more about this resource...

May I ask what system you are using? I looked in my Basehouse on both just uo and serve uo and they look very different than yours. may i see the writing above or below so i can understand it better?

If you cant find it I would try just running it without the edit. It should still run.
[doublepost=1515208255][/doublepost]this is my base house cant find where the change is. Thank you for any help

Attachments

• BaseHouse.cs
    135.4 KB · Views: 4
The Rar File seems broken, I downloaded it and tried opening with 7 ZIP, get cannot open file

I will check into when I get home in a few hours and see if I cant repack it. =)
[doublepost=1536092019][/doublepost]
The Rar File seems broken, I downloaded it and tried opening with 7 ZIP, get cannot open file

Just downloaded it myself, Try unpacking with WinRAR. I love 7 ZIP to death because it dont bug you about paying. But it can do some funny things sometimes.
[doublepost=1536092224][/doublepost]Also everyone, Ignore the Basehouse edit. Voxpire just messaged me saying not necessary. ;)

So i used an online unpacker, and IT could unpack the file, then just re downloaded it as a ZIP. was odd though for sure, but work around is to just use a different application.

So not entirely sure how this works, I've been trying to convert it to use the new gold system or even to use an alternate method of payment but I can't figure it out! Can anyone help me out haha, this is a great system btw.

Back