Hi guys,

I'm wondering if there is a command to replace older xmlspawner item types with specified newer items types, it would be nice if it'll work server- or mapwide without doing it for every single item manually of it or wiping/reloading the complete map.

I want to replace older treasurelevel1 ... n chests against newer ones. Already changed the constructor of the newer ones, so that they can spawn easily.

Can anybody tell me, if there is such command available?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Can't you just change treasurelevel1 to the way you want it in the script? When you restart the shard the changes will be implemented in new chests that spawn. If you want to respawn all the chests to start afresh then you can find them with [XmlFind if you tick the box at the bottom "entry" and type TreasureLevel1 in the box under it. Hit "Search" and it will list all the level 1 chests in the game. Click the check box in the top right corner to tick all the boxes and then move to the next screen full of chests and put a tick in that screen's boxes as well. Then click Respawn down the bottom and it will respawn all those chests. Do the same for TreasureLevel2 etc.

Edit: Actually just typing in "TreasureLevel" in the entry box will bring up all levels of chests that have spawned (I have 264 it seems) so you could do the whole lot in one shot

Back