I am running a ServUO server for myself. I have tried changing the max tames as well as the control slots for the animals I wanted to change. I have also run both versions of the compiler. However, the changes don't seem to take affect. It is probably something pretty simple I am missing, but since I am new to this whole scripting thing, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

10936 is
Packet faceRemovePacket = null;
What am I looking for?
5698 I changed to m_FollowersMax = 10;
10557 I changed to m_FollowersMax = 10;

5563 has m_FollowersMax = reader.ReadInt() but I do not know what that is referring to.

Last edited:
The properties are persisted over world saves, so whatever values they save with are loaded back up.
The values you changed will only apply to newly created mobiles, since they will adopt the default you set.

You need to run an in-game command to fix the rest;

[global set FollowersMax 10 where Mobile

Don't forget to [save your world after you run the command to bring everything into sync.

The properties are persisted over world saves, so whatever values they save with are loaded back up.
The values you changed will only apply to newly created mobiles, since they will adopt the default you set.

You need to run an in-game command to fix the rest;

Don't forget to [save your world after you run the command to bring everything into sync.
Ah, global commands, yay!
While entirely helpful and time-saving...also entirely dangerous, as there is no "undo".
Just a reminder and word of caution to make sure you have typed the command that you need, before you hit enter ;)

[Set maxfollowers 25
This is basically the max I believe

For all playermobiles (you will have to do this for all newly made aswells)
[Global set maxfollowers 25 where playermobile

Back