Unconfirmed Bug Running the Artisan Festival

Rylna

Citizen
Jul 12, 2016
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
ServUO Version
Not sure Downloaded it 9/16/2020 console?
If this thread is to report an inaccuracy with ServUO's systems please tell us to the best of your ability why you believe so:
Forced the Artisan Festival to start and it seems to work ok while running... Was able to put the bods on the Elf... Was able to Grow the Tree to the Max... The problem was when it came time for the presents to appear and to collect them... It moved to the next city and completely deleted from the starting City in Britain... So was not able to get any gifts or anything. Typically on the prodo shard the elf would stay until about a week post of the entire event being done... so people had time to get their gifts.

I am not sure if this is a real bug or not or if I'm not doing something right as I honestly don't know squat about coding or anything... but I started the Artisan Festival by changing the start date using [Seasonsystemgump And it starts up just fine... just doesn't work as it should if I did it right in the first place.
Please paste any relative online material that will help prove the inaccuracy:

Rylna

Citizen
Jul 12, 2016
As an update I managed to "force" the gift bag to spawn but was sad to find that the "gifts" are the right box but the inside is just the plain old backpack art... and if that was the intent I'm sad... I really was wanting the box with the bells interior... as it is on Prodo... I could have created the box using any other gift box interior... by changing the exterior... but I don't have a clue how to fix the interior to the box with the bells on it. I guess this is what I was expecting...

Attachments

Rylna

Citizen
Jul 12, 2016
On the same line using the [addmenu to add the WoodenSculptureCoin actually adds the tear pillow labeled Sculpture and when you click it it turns into the coin but clicking it off it goes back to a pillow. It should be item ID 42147 But you get 42131 instead.
Post automatically merged:

Do you plan to go back and add in the items from the previous 3 years?

Falkor

Squire
Apr 11, 2018
wpshard.com
Shard Name
Whispering Pines
I don't have a new enough version of the server to have the artisan box but if you've found the script that generates the box, adding this line will change its interior appropriately:

Code:
public override int DefaultGumpID{ get{ return 0x122; } }  // Use gift box gump when opened
Note that any artisan boxes that exist on your shard before you add this to the script won't reflect the change.

Rylna

Citizen
Jul 12, 2016
Will do thank you for all you do.

Also, the gift boxes are character bound... which is weird. I mean the original box you get from the bag should be character bound but the named round box you get with the gift in it should not be. It should just be named to your character. Unless you changed it that way on purpose.

I wish I knew something about coding. But at this stage in my life, I am not feeling the desire to take classes to learn. Though maybe I should...