*peeks into the back room*
I was wondering if anyone around here happens to have the very first release before RunUO 1.0.
I read a little something about it a while back, but never got a chance to see it for myself.

Anyone by chance have what I'm looking for?

Man.. I almost had to suit up to get this out.. You dont wana know whats living in that place!

Prepare yourself though, this thing is massive! Actually, I think it will take you longer to wash the dust and dirt off of it than it will to review the scripts within, lol
I hope you are not planning on starting a shard with this thing, haha.. but seriously, it is a guaranteed cleen copy, unmodified version beta 1 :)

I would like to find beta 7 - 12 for that matter.. I either lost em, or they are deeper in that closet than I am willing to travel..

Attachments

• RunUO-Beta-1.zip
    248.2 KB · Views: 19
*peeks into the back room*
I was wondering if anyone around here happens to have the very first release before RunUO 1.0.
I read a little something about it a while back, but never got a chance to see it for myself.

Anyone by chance have what I'm looking for?
dont have the runuo stuff but i got everything all the way back to uox beta including the first map that was introduced in 1996
i have been keeping a repository of all uo related programs scripts emulators and clients and custom art since beta.
if i can help let me know if you need something or are looking for something specific.
the runuo beta stuff should be in script archive on runuo if not might have to contact ryan for a copy.

The joke man, isnt on you.. its contacting Ryan for anything. Thats like wishing upon a star, or asking Gawd for a favor. He is just too cool, high and mighty for us mere mortals.

yah ryan is one of a kind that is for sure. aside from his greed issues he is not a bad guy.
i wave worked with him and jeff over the years.
good to know the yokes not on me though lol:D

Definitely wasn't on you, no. That just truly struck me as absolutely hilarious to think it'd be as easy as just contacting him and getting a reply.

i had issues with contacting at first as well but i was persistant lol ,i had a dream!
i am still currently trying to figure it out i am 15 years deep into this game and still trying to play catchup lol but i believe i have it all figured out now.
i am currently getting a server together and trying to finish up all the hs content and i have created some new graphic as well, gonna have a server going soon lol but i had to bug the piss out of some people to get to this point.

Back